Saturday, December 26, 2009

Update! Windows are done!

Here is before:



And now!



Our beautiful new front door and window from the outside.



Our beautiful new front door and window from the inside.



I am currently getting estimates on exterior and interior painting. I guess we have to wait til spring to get the exterior painted. The orangey-red's got to go, but then I'll have to change the name of this blog!

More photos for ya:

I had them put in awning windows above the side windows of the home - lets in so much more light, adds more character and looks beautiful (that's my computer monitor glowing with blogger.com there):



detail:



The master bath is also finally complete - the custom glass installed (but I forgot to buy a squeegee while at bed bath beyond today - dangit!):



The window installed, tile complete - though we realized we're missing the shelves for the linen cabinet. Must call on that.



Next on the list besides painting is the downstairs bath. That's haulted because of the holidays but hopefully they can continue work soon.

The house is still in shambles.

Oh, and we're also still planning to shop other estimates for the portico. I'm hoping we can get that done in the spring too.

No comments:

Post a Comment